CELLULOSE PANELS WITH HIGH RESISTANCE FOR WINE FILTRATION AND FOOD LIQUIDS IN GENERAL The ENOLIFE filter sheets are characterized by economy, ease of use, excellent resistance and safety of the results. These filter sheets combine the separative effect by adsorption in depth with that of surface retention of the particles for sieving. The particular conformation of the pores allows a complete use of all the volume available for the containment of the particles in depth, thus increasing the work capacity. The material used for their production is characterized by a high resistance which increases their durability and avoids flaking and flaking due to the release of particles retained in the filtrate. An essential characteristic of the ENOLIFE filtering layers is the poor adsorption affinity of the coloring substances and in particular of the anthocyanins, therefore the use of the ENOLIFE filtering states, on the one hand allows a high retention of colloidal substances with binding characteristics, on the other it avoids a relevant removal of the color. The above values represent the nominal dimensions of the particles subject to retention of the filter sheets.
• moderate ability to clear • good storage capacity
• good clarifying capacity • good storage capacity
• high clearing capacity • limited retention of coloring substances - partial reduction of microbial load
• pre-filtration with good retention of colloidal substances • discrete effect of separation of the microbial pollutant (yeasts and bacteria)
• high retention of colloidal substances • high effect of improving filterability • high retention effect of microorganisms (yeasts and bacteria)